Beneteau Oceanis 321
Southampton, United Kingdom
A very comfortable and spacious family cruiser that offers a T-shaped cockpit with wheel steering, clear side decks and easy access companionway to a very light and airy, large volume interior.
Many updates and upgrades: No expense has been spared on these upgrades with the majority of works carried out by professional trade.
- Year Built: 1997
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Beneteau
- Designer: Group Finot
- Length: 32 ft
- Beam: 11' 1"
- Min Draft: 5' 1"
- Max Draft: 5' 1"
- Length Overall: 32' 0"
- Length at Waterline: 29' 5"
- Displacement: 4399 kilogram
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Model: 3GM30
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 1500
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Folding
- Total Power: 30 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 70 l
- Water Tankage: 2 x 270 l
Spars and Sails
Anodised aluminium single swept back spreader mast, boom.
Furlex 300S furling system Genoa - 2007.
Asymmetric spinnaker with snuffer and lines.
Mainsail with roller guides in lazyjack stackpack system with cover, all lines led through 2x Lewmar ST30 halyard winches, kicking strap, turning blocks, 8x rope clutches (2007).
Babystay, lower & cap shrouds all with sheet chafe guards.
Twin backstay with bottlescrew adjustment.
Single line reefing led to cockpit.
White GRP hull and deck with anodised aluminium toerail. New decals for entire yacht in 2007. Single bow roller, fairleads & cleats. S.s. stanchions, pushpit, pulpit, guardwires.
Deck laid to non-slip with self-draining anchor locker with CQR style anchor & Quik electric windlass - controls at helm and bow, Samson cleat.
Full length raised coachroof for additional headroom, 2x teak grab handles, 2x opening hatches & various ports for additional light. All hatches (Lewmar) renewed 2007
Sugar scoop stern with bathing platform, fold-down s.s. bathing ladder. Various fenders & mooring lines.
T-shaped self-draining cockpit finished in Tek decking, wood teak edging, portside deep sail locker & aft liferaft storage, portside quarter lazerette for additional storage. Full length cockpit cushions in leatherette - 2013
Leather covered wheel binnacle, integrated instrument pod, fold-down teak cockpit table with drinks holder.
2x Antel ST40 primary winches, 2x Lewmar ST30 spinnaker winches.
Blue sprayhood with grab bar. Smoked acrylic sliding companionway & washboards. New sprayhood windows 2017.
Mechanical & General
- 2-bladed Maxi Prop folding propeller with rope cutter
- Semi-elliptical bulb keel
- Small Inverter
- 240v socket at chart table
- 3x 12v batteries - new 2010, battery switches & negative battery switches, Cristec battery charger - new 2013
- Standing rigging renewed 2008, checked in 2013
- Hull sand blasted & 3 coats of epoxy applied 2013
- Full engine overhaul 2017
- New anodes & seacocks 2017
- New starter motor 2006 with spare
- Garmin 550 plotter
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 multi
- Separate Raymarine ST60 wind, depth & speed
- Digital AIS Class B AIT 250
- Binnacle compass
- Engine controls mounted in cockpit coaming
- Yanmar engine control panel
- Fuel gauge
- Electric windlass controls
- ICOM IC-H505 helm position VHF
- 12v custom made control panel, with battery/power instrumentation and separate MCB's on circuits (2007)
- Aquatic AV hi-fi system
- VHF radio ICOM IC-M505 & helm position
- Clipper Navtex
- Garmin GPS Map 182C
- Furuno radar 1622
- MOB lifesling
- Place for Danbuoy
- 4-ManLiferaft in canister mounted on pushpit (o.o.s)
- Echomax EM320 radar reflector mounted on mast
- LED light at masthead
- Nav lights
- Steaming & decks lights on mast
- Various fire extinguishers (m.o.o.d)
- Fire blanket
- Cristec battery charger
- Pilot Gas alarm
- RORC/ORC inflatable Danbouy
Forward V-berth double with outboard open locker storage, small wardrobe, step in changing area with folding doors, opening hatch & window. 12v fan.
Saloon with U-shaped settee, full length grab rail, opening hatch, 2x portlights in coachroof and 2 in hull, portside aft of saloon rear facing chart table with chart storage, Beneteau control panel and instrument switches.
Strbrdside aft separate heads compartment, vanity unit, H&C water, shower, Jabsco sea-toilet with twist lock control, holding tank with electric pump out mirror, opening hatch.
Portside aft U-shaped galley with twin s.s. sinks, H&C water, storage compartment & top-loading refrigerator, work tops. Outboard food & crockery storage, undersink locker with tray storage. Plastimo Neptune 2500 cooker with oven & grill, gimballed & pot clamps.
Easy access companionway with removable steps for engine access.
Strbrdside aft double berth athwart ships with open shelving on cabin side, aft shelving, wardrobe & storage below, changing area, opening port with blind.
- 6 berth in 2 cabins
- 12v lighting throughout
- Woodwork finished in mahogany
- Black teak striped cabin sole
- Lift-out inspection panels
- Saloon finished in white vinyl leatherette upholstery - new 2013
- New curtains to match upholstery - 2013
- Various hatch & port blinds
- 12v fan in saloon & forecabin
- Fore & aft cabin finished in cloth upholstery to match curtains & blinds - 2013
- Clock & barometer
- Eberspacher D4 cabin heating - 2011
I have owned Orion for the last 15 years and during that period have only used the boat for day sailing, the only race I have used her for is Around The Island on 2 occasions.
During my ownership Orion has been professionally maintained with many upgrades. I have the majority of invoices for the additions and upgrades carried out.
I am selling Orion as I am now giving up sailing. (There are many extra items available)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.