Pacific Seacraft 40
Hamble, United Kingdom
Pacific Seacraft 40 built in 2004 for the current owner with circumnavigation in mind, focussing on safety and performance. She boasts a huge blue water cruising inventory. Sleeps seven. A super quality yacht and a real head turner. If you are considering circumnavigation this yacht HAS to be high on your list.
- Year Built: 2004
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Pacific Seacraft
- Designer: WIB Crealock
- Length: 42 ft
- Beam: 12' 0"
- Min Draft: 5' 2"
- Max Draft: 5' 0"
- Length Overall: 42' 0"
- Length on Deck: 40' 2"
- Length at Waterline: 31' 7"
- Displacement: 24000 pound
- Ballast: 8880 pound
- Number of Engines: 1
- Engine Model: 4JH3E
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 3400
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Total Power: 56 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 265 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 461 l
- Holding Tankage: 1 x 19 l
Sails and Spars
- Aluminium spars by Forespar - repainted in 2015 (including mast & boom)
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging - renewed in 2015
- Backstay Aug 2010
- Various running rigging
- Mainsail slab reefing x 3
- Harken Headsail roller reefing
- 2 x extendable whisker poles ( Different lengths )
- Harken Battcar
- Genoa, 2 x Harken self tailing
- Halyards, 3 x Harken self tailing
- Other, 3 x Harken self tailing
- Main, Ullman 2010 first used in 2014
- Genoa 120%, Ullman, 2004
- Genoa 130%, Jeckylls, 2010, unused, Lightweight
- Genoa 120% Jeckylls, 2010,Unused
- Staysail, Ulman, 2004
- Cruising chute + snuffer, Ulman, 2004
- Trysail, Ulman, 2004
- Oyster GRP hull deck and superstructure
- Delta anchor with 80m x 8mm chain plus 30m chain and 100m warp
- Fortress anchor (kedge) with 3m chain and circa 70m warp
- Muir electric windlass
- Stainless steel pulpit with fender baskets, pushpit, and guardwires
- Teak capping, grab rails, trims and grating
- Cockpit laid to teak grating
- Teak cockpit table
- Stainless steel portlights
- Spray hood with window covers and dodgers
- Cockpit cover, bimini and sun awning
- Cockpit shower
- Single davit for outboard,
- Boarding ladder
- Achilles 4 man dinghy - 2004 Yamaha 4hp outboard - 2004
- Numerous warps, fenders and boathook
- Extensive engine spares including alternator & starter motor
Mechanical & General
Yanmar 4JH3E, 56hp, 4 cylinder diesel - Approx 3400 hours run. Fresh and sea water cooled.
- Yanmar gearbox,
- Edison controls
- Shaft drive to protected max prop
- Rope cutter
- New stern gland 2015
- 12v system 4 x batteries,
- (2 x 110Ah and 2 x 160Ah), 2009 Made by Lifeline and Mvolt in 2009, all switched
- Charged by Balmar 90 series engine alternator 110 Ah 12v dc high output controlled through Balmar MC612 regulator.
- 240v battery charger
- 110 volt tandem system 3 KVA HFL generator - stripped down and serviced 2015
- 220v + 110v inverter/charger
- Shore power and cable
- Stainless steel fuel tank, - 265 litre capacity
- Two GRP water tanks,
- 1 water maker storage GRP tank capacity 80 litre - total capacity of all three tanks 461 litres
- Plastic Black water tank - 19 litre capacity
- WATER SYSTEM
- Manual and pressurised water
- Atwood EMH6 Water heater
- Seafresh H21-4A Water maker
- NAVIGATION AIDS - All interfaced
- Ritchie Compass - 2004
- B&G Speed/log - 2004
- B&G Wind - 2004
- B&G Echosounder - 2004
- B&G Autopilot - 2004
- Raymarine GPS - 2004
- Raymarine Plotter - 2004
- Raymarine Radar - 2004
- ICOM VHF - 2004 - new aerial 2015
- ICOM handheld VHF and charger
- ICOM 802 medium frequency/high frequency radio with Pactor 2 modem
- McMurdo Navtex - 2004
- Spare instrument covers, receivers, cables and CMAP electronic charts for circumnavigation + paper charts for med.
- Hydrovane wind steering system to backup the hydraulic autopilot
- Viking 6 man liferaft, - service date unknown
- Lifejackets x 4,
- lifebuoy and flares
- Fire blanket plus fire extinguishers, 1 auto and 4 manual
- Gas detector (Disconnected )
- Searchlight & horn
- Bilge pumps, 1 manual and 1 auto
- Navigation lights
Forward owners cabin has a double island berth allowing access from both sides and has a bank of deep drawers in its face.
Ample stowage with a hanging locker and deep shelves extending port and starboard over the berth.
Aft double cabin with lockers.
Saloon has a large U-shaped settee that converts into a double berth to starboard and a single settee converting to provide additional single berth to port. Stowage space behind the settees as well as the alcoves with removable fiddles and enclosed lockers with louvered doors. Clock and barometer, radio and CD, DVD Player
Galley is U shaped and has a Force 10 LPG 3 burner hob with oven and grill. Microwave, 240 fridge and freezer, double SS sink with 2 x pressurised freshwater taps, 1 x manual freshwater tap and 1 x drinking water tap, range of lockers and worktops. Cutlery, crockery and utensils
Heads has marine toilet, handbasin and shower
General; Blue Crypton upholstery Teak interior joinery, teak and holly cabin soles 2m headroom Eberspacher cabin heating.
Zipped headlinings for access to deckhead
In the 10 years + of owning and sailing Bali Blue extensively, I have come to thoroughly appreciate the confidence that the design and build quality have given me in all kinds of conditions. The comment that is invariable made by those who see her for the first time is that ‘She is a beautiful boat’. And more importantly, the comment that is invariably made by those boat trade professionals who come aboard is ‘This boat is quality’. Bali Blue was not ‘built to a price’ like so many that roll off the production lines of Europe and this is reflected in every element of her specification. This matters whether she is cruised in European waters or further afield in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans. I am sure the next owner will enjoy her as much as I have.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.