A very well maintained, popular cruiser from Hallberg Rassy, the 34 proved a very good entry level vessel built with the quality you would expect from the Hallberg Rassy range. This vessel has full teak decks, teak coachroof, a fixed wraparound screen with a sprayhood, extension and bimini giving excellent protection.
Standing rigging replaced in August 2015.
- Year Built: 2000
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Hallberg-Rassy
- Designer: German Frers
- Length: 33.73 ft
- Beam: 3.42 meter
- Max Draft: 1.85 meter
- Length at Waterline: 8.64 meter
- Displacement: 5300 kilogram
- Ballast: 2100 kilogram
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
- Total Power: 28 hp
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 155 l
- Water Tankage: 1 x 255 l
Spars and Sails
Seldon anodised aluminium twin spreader mast, boom, solid rod kicker. Furlex 200S furling Genoa system with cover. Standing rigging replaced in 2015.
Mast with fwd & lower shrouds & cap shrouds. In-mast mainsail. Mainsheet track mounted in cockpit in front of wheel with control lines removable so boom can be stored at guardwire position for clear open cockpit.
Movable inner forestay & storm jib (new 2011)
Single backstay with backstay adjuster (New 2015), backstay is insulated.
Sanders Mainsail, Genoa (2008) & Spinnaker pole, cruising chute.
GRP hull & deck, Hallberg-Rassy rubbing strake and brass fendering. Raised bulwark with teak capping.
Full teak decks, single s.s. bow roller with CQR anchor with 60m 8mm anchor chain (new 2011) leading to Lewmar electric anchor windlass, large self-draining anchor locker. 2x fwd & aft mooring cleats, s.s. pulpit, pushpit, stanchions & guardwires. Bow boarding ladder.
Full length raised coachroof with teak grab handles, 2x opening hatches. 2x Genoa tracks & cars with control lines leading to cockpit.
Mainsail & Genoa halyards set on mast, hoisted with Lewmar ST16 Halyard winch & stoppers. All control lines led aft thru turning blocks, 7x rope clutches & 2x Lewmar ST16 halyard winches. 2x Lewmar ST44 primary winches mounted in cockpit for Genoa.
Self-draining cockpit finished in teak with teak cockpit sole. Starboardside deep locker, aft lazerette locker with kedge anchor storage. Gas locker with 2 cylinders. Volvo Penta engine controls in cockpit coaming,.
Solimar wheel steering with hoop.
Removable transom guardwires gives access to sugar scoop bathing platform with s.s. bathing ladder & shower. Teak cockpit table, 2 folding leaves on binnacle. Cockpit cushions, warps, fenders & mooring lines.
Sprayhood and extension new 2014. Bimini on folding frame - new 2013. Wheel & binnacle covers. Full winter cockpit cover. Cockpit cushions.
Mechanical & General
- Volvo Penta 2030 28hp diesel engine
- 3-Bladed folding propeller
- 240V shorepower & 15amp cable with 30amp adapter cable
- 3x 85aH domestic batteries - new 2014
- Webasto Airtop 3500 cabin heating with 4 outlets
- Earth circuit breaker
- Galvanic isolator
- 32Kw charging circuit & controller
- Leading Edge LE300 300w wind generator - new 2013
- Honda 2.3hp outboard motor with cover - new 2011
- Seago 4-person dinghy in valise
- Garmin 4000 radar/plotter (new 2011)
- Garmin 4000 GPS (new 2011)
- Separate station under sprayhood
- Garmin radar interfaced with chart plotter (new 2011)
- Raytheon ST4000+ Autopilot
- Suunto Binnacle Compass
- Raytheon ST60 separate speed, depth, windspeed & direction, & multi repeater
- ICOM DSC VHF (new 2016)
- Navicom handheld VHF
- McMurdo Navtex 6
- Euronav AIS Receiver
- HR 12v electrical breaker system, volt meters & water gauge
- Cabin heating control
- 240v Shorepower socket
- AIS aerial at masthead
- Tri-colour & anchor lights
- Fwd & Aft nav lights
- Steaming light on mast
- See-Me radar reflector
- Sartech EPIRB
- Safety line jackstays
- Horseshoe & light
- Danbuoy & light
- Automatic throwover static line
- 6-Man liferaft on s.s. bracket mounted on pushpit (serviced 2017)
- 4x KRU lifejackets (serviced 2017)
- Cockpit harness point for helmsman
- Fire blanket
- 4x Fire extinguishers (serviced 2017)
- Emergency tiller
- Anchor bouy
- Kedge anchor
- Whale manual bilge pump, electric emergency bilge pump.
Forward V-berth double, outboard cupboards, hanging wardrobe, shelf storage, changing area, opening hatch. V-shaped duvet, duvet cover and bottom sheet.
Portside L-shaped settee. central saloon table with fold-down leaves & drinks storage. Starboardside single settee converts to berth with lee cloths. Outboard cupboard & book storage, backrest storage.
Portside of saloon,L-shaped galley, twin s.s. sinks, footpumped sweet water, white formica worktops, 2x pull out wood shelfs, top loading refrigerator, 2-burner Optimus cooker with oven & grill fully gimballed. Outboard crockery storage, drawers & cupboards below.
Starboardside forward facing chart table with chart storage, control panel, nav seat, book storage, under table locker storage.
Portside aft double berth with 1 opening port, hanging wardrobe, changing area. Trip switches for engine & service batteries, and anchor windlass.
Starboardside heads with H&C water, vanity unit with cupboards below, sliding cupboard storage, sea toilet, shower, holding tank, shower with curtain & pump out, 2x opening hatches.
Companionway steps give access to engine bay.
- 12v chrome lighting throughout
- Finished in mahogany
- Blue patterned upholstery
- Chrome barometer, clock & humidifier
- Radio hi-fi system with speakers
- Gimballing chrome oil lamp
- Curtains over windows and top hatches - new 2013
- Blue carpet throughout
- Cabin sole finished in Teak & holly
- Seago 4-person dinghy - new 2011
- Honda 2.3hp outboard - new 2011 (with cover)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.