Maxi 38 Plus
The Maxi 38+ boasts one of the largest double aft cabins on the market, a real stateroom with a separate settee berth, and an ensuite. Centre cockpit with wraparound windscreen and sprayhood with extension, stainless steel solar panel gantry.
Being brought back to the UK during April - May this year. Available for viewing on the hard until then.
2-Cabin Owners Version She really is a comfortable family cruiser.
- Year Built: 1995
- Hull Material: GRP
- Builder: Maxi
- Designer: Pelle Petterson
- Length: 38.06 ft
- Beam: 3.75 meter
- Max Draft: 1.7 meter
- Length Overall: 11.6 meter
- Length at Waterline: 10.06 meter
- Displacement: 8000 kilogram
- Ballast: 6614 kilogram
- Number of Engines: 1
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 4000
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
- Total Power: 48 hp
- Cruising Speed: 7 kilometers
- Fuel Tankage: 1 x 200 l
- Water Tankage: 2 x 150 l
- Holding Tankage: 1 x 60 l
Spars & Sails:
Selden mast, boom & rodkicker. Removable inner forestay with running backstays. Furling in-mast furling system. Furlex furling Genoa. Standing rigging replaced 2010. Fully adjustable back stay. Self tacking assembly.
Rutgerson blocks with adjustable cars. Al control lines & halyard lines led aft thru deck organisers to cockpit with Spinlock jammers.
Folding mast steps.
2x Lewmar ST44 primary winches
2x Lewmar ST30 halyard winches
1x Lewmar ST16 winch
1x electric 16m in-mast winch with breaker/isolator
All winches controllable from cockpit.
Furling Genoa (spare available)
Storm sail for use with removable inner forestay
Cruising chute & snuffer
Hull & deck GRP. Hull finished in white gelcoat with navyblue waterline. 7-layer Gelshield applied) Teck decks, cockpit sole, cockpit seating, transom bathing platform and toerail.
Quick 1000w Electric Anchor windlass with remote at anchor locker, Lofran foot controls at cockpit. Teak decks and cockpit. Cockpit table. Opening guardwire gates. Opening self-draining anchor locker. Ultra anchor with 90m of 8mm chain. Bruce 15kg anchor with 25m 8mm chain & 25m warp.
Lewmar Ocean 80 Self tailing Genoa winches. 2x Spinlock jammer sheet blocks on webbing straps. 2x Lewmar guy blocks on webbing straps. Snatch block. S.s. handholds on coachroof
Teak outboard bracket on pushpit Sprayhood & extension. Travelling Bimini cover. Warps & fenders.
S.S. pushpit & pulpit. Shower on transom. S.s. transom ladder. Winch covers, wheel & binnacle cover, S.s. guards on teak for mooring lines. S.S. gantry with davits, solar panels & aerials. Folding teak passerelle. Gas bottale storage in self draining rear locker for 2x 6kg bottles.
Dorade vents to all cabins. Forward deck hatch reversed; hinges at front.
Mechanical & Electrical Systems:
- Volvo MD22L/120S 48hp diesel engine. (diaphragm replaced 2010)
- 3-bladed folding propeller with stripper rope cutter
- 220v Shorepower with Sterling Pro-Charge Ultra battery charger
- Fresh water engine cooling via raw water intake & heat exchanger
- 1x 12v engine battery
- 4x 12v domestic batteries
- 12v engine mounted Balmar alternator
- Solar panels - 260 watts total
- Stecca solar charge controller
- 12v/220v inverter with circuit breaker
Raytheon Seatalklinked instruments including:
- ST6000 Autopilot with electronic wind-vane steerage
- Silva type 125 ship compass
At Chart Table:
- Raymarine C80 integrated chart plotter radar data monitor
- Raymarine radar
- Clipper Navtex receiver
- ICOM VHF radio
- Visibal Radar reflector
- Fire extinguishers (m.o.o.d.)
- Gas alarm
- Fire blanket
- Dan buoy with life buoy
- Manual bilge pump
- Safety line jackstays on side decks, and strap in cockpit
- Deck light,
- Ankarolina kedge anchor reel, Folding grappling anchor with 5m chain & 60m warp.
- Emergency VHF aerial
- Handheld searchlight
- Gas leak detector in gas locker
- Galley mounted Pilot gas monitoring system
- Electric bilge pump in keep sump with auto float switch
Forward twin adjoining berths with storage below, 2 outboard lockers, hanging space, book & open shelves, large opening hatch, 2 reading lights, 2x fire extinguighers.
Saloon with strbrd side U-shaped settee, 2x corner seats, saloon table with folding leaves and drinks locker in centre converts to double berth. Bookshelf surround, cupboards, under seat lockers. Opening hatch, opening window along coachroof.
Portside chart table area with 2 single captain seats, outboard bookshelves, various louvred lockers. Navigation AC/DC panel.
Strbrd side L-shaped galley, walkthru to aft cabin. Starbrd side engine access. Twin s.s. sinks with pressurised H&C water, cupboard above & below. Freshwater tap. Opening hatch, down lights to work surfaces. Fridge/freezer, 2-burner s.s. cooker with oven & grill.
Owners aft cabin with portside double berth, full length couch to starboard. Lockers, drawers, shelves & hanging lockers. Dressing table with stool & mirror. Opening hatches with blinds, sealed windows with blue velour curtains, downlights & a fire extinguisher.
Portside heads with Jabsco toilet, vanity unit with wash basin, mixer tap. Separate sitdown shower with teak grating & electric shower pump, shower curtain. Opening hatch.
- 6 berths in 2 cabins
- American cherry interior
- White vinyl headlinings with teak battening
- 12v LED lighting throughout
- 12v/220 sockets in all cabins sockets
- Brass clock & barometer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.